Oh the infamous introductions. It is time to introduce yourself, please! I will go first. I don’t know about you but I’m much better at this behind a screen writing than I am face-to-face. Introductions can be extremely awkward, make you feel out of place, and challenges your in-the-moment wittiness. If you can’t tell, I’m still kind of stalling on this introduction. Ok, I’ll get to it. (Do you ever feel like you have no idea how to introduce yourself?)
Hey Everyone, or Y’all, or Hi Ladies, or UGH!!! This is my most awkward moment with introducing myself, how about you? So, let me try this and I can’t wait for you all to introduce yourself….I might find a better opening that I have here, lol J
Hey Fabulous Entrepreneurial Woman!!!! Oh, I kind of like that one off the cuff. My name is Dena Adams. I’m so honored that you have decided to take the time to see if we are a good fit for each other on this journey. Finding those that resonate with you is key to reaching new heights in all areas of life, not just business. I have been studying, implementing, failing, and succeeding in business for 30+ years. I have been studying me for 17+ years. I have been seeking my inner truth, defeating my past, and designing my future season by season. I will definitely continue this life long journey of being better tomorrow than I am today in all areas of my life.
I know when we introduce ourselves we typically say what we are. So here is what I am.
I am a/an
- Mom of 5 kids ages 16-24 (as of today January 17th, 2019)
- Wife and have been with my husband for 18 ½ years (again, as of today January 17th, 2019)
- Self-Published author
- Inspirational speaker
- Ordained minister
- Licensed Cosmetologist (since 1998)
- Certified Life Coach with a focus in Self-discovery
- Business mentor/guide/consultant
Whew, it seems like so much when I say it like this, lol!!!
Ok, now onto the next part of my introduction. Who I am.
- Passionate, loving, intentional, hones, strong in my faith in God
- Weak but I have strength in those who are closest to me and of course in God, whom I talk to consistently
- Strong when those around me are weak and need someone to lean on
- Forgiving yet that doesn’t mean those that have shown their true patterns are allowed into my daily life. Forgiveness is for me not for others.
- at times, naïve, and am so blessed that there are those around me to show me when I am being that way
- Have a servant heart
- Give to those who need it when the Spirit moves me to
- Tithe with a willing heart
- Do as God calls me to even when it means standing against earthly standards
- By no means perfect or anywhere close
- Make mistakes. At times I have been a not so great mom, wife, daughter, and friend
MY WORD FOR 2019 but can be used always is: INTENTIONAL
WOW!!! Are you tired of hearing my introduction!?!
The most important thing to know is that in this place I am here to serve a higher calling than my own desires. I am here to serve you, the entrepreneurial woman who is stuck in the 98% of women who seem to keep getting stuck. The woman who is tired of investing hundreds, thousands, or even ten’s of thousands of dollars and thinking “I must be doing it wrong”, or “This must not be for me”, or even worse, “I can’t seem to figure it out so I will just walk away”, even though everything within you is saying you should be doing this. I am here to serve you and tell you that
YOU ARE ENOUGH
YOUR VOICE SHOULD BE HEARD YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE if you ever get stuck in life or in business no matter your level of wealth
I’m so honored to have you here. After all of that what’s even more important is that I get to know you.
One of the best parts of serving is getting to know who you are serving.
Now is the time to go to our FB community, join by answering a few questions (if you haven’t already done so) and take the time to introduce yourself, please, in our welcome post. (If you don’t see the welcome post just search for the word welcome in the search area and it should come up)
Make sure to tell us who you are and what you hope to gain by being a part of this community. Lastly make sure to share with us what you do, what your area of expertise is (no links at this time please).
I look forward to getting to know you on this journey we are embarking on together.