HI, I’M DENA
If you are anything like me you adore your family (feel like you don’t get enough fun time, it’s more “Mom, can I?, will you?”), desire some alone time regularly (which doesn’t usually happen), enjoy serving (so you volutneer), desire a successful career (so you started a business), have a heart for God (feel like you never have enough time to really put into your faith walk), and at the end of the day you are EXHAUSTED from the balancing act you are attempting to perfect every second of every day including while you’re asleep.
I get it. Hey I’m Dena Adams. I help mom and wife faithpreneurs grow and conquer life and business together through my signature workshops. Wouldn’t it be great to find a harmonic flow to your daily life, put down the plates and be done attempting to balance everything?
I knew you’d say yes. That is exactly what I help you do all while showing you how to have grace with yourself and get rid of shame and guilt for good.
I have spent the past 24 years raising our amazing children, the past 18 years married to my incredible husband, I started as an entrepreneur at the age of 12, and have worked jobs gone to college, and learned so much from life.
If there are a few things I want you to take away from being here today it is this:
- There are beleifs we put on ourselves based on others perspectives of our lives. Don’t allow their lies to become your truth
- Seek wise counsel, keep your inner circle close, allow only greatness to speak into your life, allow the rest to roll on past.
- You are uniquely and wonderfully made. Embrace your greatness and thrive in this life.
Getting to more about me can be easily summed up in my Myers-Briggs Type Indicator results. This will help you get to know how I work, why I do things the way I do and see if you think we might be a good fit.
It says I am an INFJ
My results say that:
- my primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via intuition
- my secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit with your personal value system
- I am a gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals
- I am Artistic and creative, they I live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities
Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.
INFJs place great importance on having things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives. On the other hand, INFJs operate within themselves on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk.
*This is just a snapshot of my results. I do have full length reports from this testing. This snapshot is just to give you an idea into my personality not to attempt to help you decide your own as there are 16 types.*
If you are interested in taking your own Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you in touch with our prefered psychologist.